22.6.10

MY TURN NOW

E agora é a minha vez de relatar a minha derradeira peripécia... O chapéu já conhecem, o que ficou para contar foi algo que até me admira como é que nunca aconteceu antes...

(...) I had lunch with my ex-flatmate & took all the luggage to get on time to Heathrow Airport... Everything was going smoothly until I decided to check my flight again... Hugo had mentioned something to me that was starting to disturb me. Switch on my laptop as business girls do, in the tube, & yaiksssssssss.... my flight was from Gatwick... Just had time to turn off the laptop, jump out of the tube, change tube. Get into Victoria Station, run into the gatwick express & off I go... I had made it... First time it happened to me... I almost missed my flight, ending in the wrong airport...
But last but not least... you know already the locker´s key story from Hugo... Just to let you know that I ended up sawing the locker to open my luggage, after 3 hrs of intense search of a spare key... :-)
So I think I had enough embarrassing moments for one trip... not to mention, the lost shoes in front of the church... I found them by the way...

Meus caros, até à próxima...

Prainha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home