17.9.08

ATHLETE

Mais um ouvido de passagem... desta vez a nossa PA que é uma personagem por si só...

So I walked the whole way home last night. Tubes full, buses non existent etc etc. Anyway to break the monotony I decided to trawl the Virgin Megastore on Oxford Street looking for a cd. The aisles were full of tortured genius types in skinny jeans and floppy hair and there were barriers up to stop you moving about. Anyway I came to the S section and asked this chap what was happening.

” There’s a band on” he said.
“ Well not right now” I replied bemused.
“ We’re on again in a bit” he remarked. The thing was I didn’t really listen, I needed the loo, my feet hurt and I wanted to find my cd and go.
“ Who are they” I asked “ and can you just shuffle along a bit you’re right in front of Rod Stewart”
“ We’re called Athlete” He replied shaking his head and walking off.


P.S.: Para quem não sabe ATHLETE é uma banda indie rock que esteve na berra por terras de Sua Majestade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home