17.3.08

OUVIDO DE PASSAGEM 3

A guy to a group of friends:
- I went to the NH art club. Have you been there?
The girls nodded. He continued:
- Quite cool place. Apparently on Saturday they have a brazilian night, I read it on Time out and decided to go on my own. Well, they didn’t have a brazilian night but a DJ, a 70 year old guy presented as THE LEGEND! He played Reggae, Jamaican style with modern beats. Very cool guy, he had all the girls taking pictures with him. Everyone seemed to know him apart from me.
He smiled:
- But the funniest thing was that a girl approached me saying that I looked like a producer in between jobs since I didn’t seem to be very relaxed! How cool is that? I never thought I could look like a producer!
The girls smiled:
- Don’t take me wrong Tom, but you don’t really look like a music producer. You look more like a scientist! You didn’t get it, did you? Did you say anything?
Tom opened his eyes: - No, not really. But get what? I was thinking of the comment about being a producer… I never thought of that! She said she was a writer and she liked to guess what people did in their lives.
The girl continued: - Tom, you are a fool… That was a chat up line?!!!! You obviously don’t look like a producer at all and the girl wanted to make conversation with you. And you didn’t get it?!!! No wonder girls have a problem in this city!!!
At this point, Tom went blank and speechless…

Olhei de soslaio e não pude deixar de sorrir... A rapariga tinha razão...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home